In scientific circles, it is widely accepted that the human body emits energy. Even more so, scientific studies have shown numerous times that the entire body of a human being is surrounded by an energy field. Thanks to an electric graphic recording technique named Kirlian photography, this energy can not only be detected but also captured on film. The electromagnetic field that is surrounding the human body is commonly known as “aura.” The human aura is quite an interesting field for research. As such, it can provide you a plethora of valuable information about another person’s emotions, mental states, and feelings. In the following, we’ll have a closer look at all the different aura colors, their meaning, and what they tell you about other people.
Not only do living beings radiate energy but this energy can also take on many different colors. Interestingly enough, the color, shape, and brightness of the human aura can vary from person to person.
“The more you consistently choose loving, appreciative thoughts, the more your aura radiates out that energy of love and appreciation. Then, you truly uplift – what you focus upon shines and your mere presence illuminates.”
Thanks to spiritually adept individuals, we know that the different aura colors of human beings reveal important information about them. As such, the vibrations and aura colors of an individual outwardly reflect their internal landscape.
By understanding the meaning of the different aura colors, you will be able to intuitively understand the emotional state of another person. Let’s have a look at the various aura colors and their meanings.
Aura Colors and Their Insightful Meaning
What makes interpreting auras so difficult is that they come in all different kinds of forms, shapes, and colors. In fact, only rarely will you encounter a person whose aura shines in the luminous light of one color only. Instead, most human auras are the result of different colors mixing with each other.
What does the term “aura” describe?
In short, every living body emits energy. The human body is no exception from this. As such, your body emits different energies. Some of these energies can be detected by scientific measurements, for instance, heat emissions. The human aura is one such energy – or to be more precise – an electromagnetic field. In most cases, an individual’s aura is shaped like an egg around the entire human body. Even more so, spiritually advanced individuals have stated time and time again, that a person’s aura holds valuable insights.
Aura colors and their meanings
Here’s a short overview of all the possible aura colors, which is followed by an in-depth explanation of each color and its meaning.
- Light/whitish aura colors
- Dark aura colors
- Rainbow aura colors
- Metallic aura colors
- Red aura colors
- Orange aura colors
- Yellow aura colors
- Green aura colors
- Blue aura colors
- Violet aura colors
- Earth aura colors
Let’s have an in-depth look at all the aura colors and their respective associations. The following will especially show you what each aura color means and symbolizes. Even more so, it will highlight the insights about another person you can gain by identifying their aura color.
White aura colors stand for purity, truth, and newness. You will only rarely – if ever – encounter another person whose aura shines in a perfectly white color. This is because you only find white auras in spiritually highly evolved human beings. In fact, a white aura may be a sign that a person is fully illumined and/or has fully transcended physical reality. If you see a person with a white aura, it is very likely that you have encountered a person who is very close to ascension.
Dark aura colors
While white aura colors resemble truth and purity, dark auras indicate opposing characteristics. Associated with such colors is fear, the inability to forgive, grief, and (emotional) wounds or hurts. In general, dark aura colors are closely connected to negative feelings.
Let’s have a look at each of the dark aura color tones.
- Black: The presence of black colors in a person’s aura indicates negativity, hatred, depression, and illness. In general, seeing black elements in an individual’s aura is never a good sign. The aforementioned negativity can express itself as negative feelings but also pure hatred. At the same time, it can also be the result of a person’s unforgiving, fear-driven nature. If black colors are seen in certain regions of the body, it may be a sign that these areas are affected by a disease.
- Gray: Grayish aura colors may be a sign of energy blockages. Even more so, gray aura colors can often be found in individuals that find it impossible to trust others. Depending on the brightness of the gray color tone, various other insights can be gained. For instance, very dark gray tones may indicate residues of fear in a person.
- Brown: While brown aura color tones may not indicate exceptional positivity, they are not as negative as black or gray tones. As such, brown colors in a person’s aura may indicate insecurities and a lack of confidence. Even more so, it can be a sign of confusion. In some cases, brown auras may also help you to identify individuals that act mainly selfish and have a habit of deceiving others.
Rainbow aura colors
Let’s continue with a mixture of various colors that indicate much brighter characteristics than the aforementioned dark aura colors.
Individuals whose aura consists of a wide variety of colors – just like a rainbow – are energetically gifted. For instance, you will find that many healers have rainbow-colored auras.
Metal aura colors
There are particularly two metals that are deeply associated with spirituality: gold and silver. As such, these two metallic tones indicate that spiritual and exceptionally positive vibrations are emitted from this individual. Let’s have a look at both metallic colors in more detail.
- Gold: A bright and often very shiny golden aura is in many instances found in a deeply spiritual and wise person. It is the sign of inspired individuals that possess a plethora of inner knowledge. In general, a golden aura is associated with wisdom, deep thinking, and also enlightenment. At the same time, golden color tones indicate that a being is divinely guided and protected. As such, it may be an individual that is pursuing a higher good with great determination.
- Silver: Astonishingly, silver – not gold – indicates abundance. It is radiated by individuals who are physically, mentally, and spiritually wealthy and do not hesitate to generously share their abundance with others. Even more so, silver color tones in an individual’s aura may indicate that they are awakening to a higher consciousness.
Red aura colors
Let’s discuss an exceptionally powerful color in a person’s aura: red. Investigating the nuances of the different red tones in the human aura can be quite interesting. This is because red, in itself, can indicate both positive and negative aspects of a person’s character.
- Clear red: This color tone represents the healthy and balanced aspects of a red aura. As such, it is associated with balanced expressions of energy, sexuality, and passion. Usually, individuals who have an aura that is clear red in color are exceptionally energetic and highly active.
- Dark/deep red: Even though this particular reddish tone darkens, it is not necessarily associated with negative characteristics. Quite the contrary, individuals with a dark red aura may be grounded people who are very independent.
- Muddied/clouded red: This particular color tone represents negativity. It may be a sign of anger and a person’s inability to let go of it.
- Pink: When it comes to auras, bright and light pink color tones are quite a positive sign. In fact, people who have pink color tones in their aura are loving and sensual individuals. They may be very creative and often express themselves through different forms of art.
- Dark pink: As positive as light pink color tones aura, their darker expressions are quite the opposite. As such, people with an aura that is characterized by a dark pink color tone are generally not to be trusted. They may be quite immature and not at all trustworthy. Even more so, such individuals can be very deceptive and dishonest.
Orange aura colors
Orange color tones in a person’s aura are associated with vigor, vitality, energy, and good health. Such individuals are usually very outgoing, energetic, adventurous, and creative.
- Orange red: Individuals whose aura contains orange-red color tones are very confident. This may contribute to their perception as people who sometimes struggle to keep their emotions in check. Combined with these people’s creativity, it makes a personality that is driven to put ideas instantly to action. On the downside, this may cause them to initially ignore the potential consequences of their actions.
- Orange yellow: Just as orange-red individuals, orange-yellow color tones indicate a high level of creativity in a person. Even more so, orange-yellow individuals are usually exceptionally intelligent. At the same time, they may be perceived as too perfectionistic and too detail-oriented.
Yellow aura colors
Orange color tones in an aura are a telltale sign of creativity, intelligence, optimism, playfulness, and the ongoing process of awakening. Individuals with yellow elements in their aura are usually very independent and prefer analytical thinking. They also are skilled communicators and good observers, which makes them not only great teachers but also successful professors or scientists.
- Light yellow: People whose aura has a very light yellowish tone are very optimistic and hopeful in nature. Similarly, such a light yellow color tone is a sign of the awakening of certain spiritual and psychic qualities. It is also quite likely that this individual is very playful.
- Dark/brown yellow: A yellowish color tone that turns dark may be an indicator of pressure and stress. It is usually found in individuals who formerly had all the qualities of a person with a light yellow aura. But certain changes in themselves and/or their environment caused dark yellow people to lose their passion. For instance, a student who was keen on exploring new ideas becomes stressed by putting themselves under too much pressure to succeed academically.
Green aura colors
The green color can readily be found in the environment. Therefore, it is not too much of a surprise that individuals with green auras are usually very balanced and harmonic people. You may feel very comfortable being around them and they somehow have a very grounding effect on you. Even more so, individuals with green color tones in their aura are very social people and enjoy spending their time in nature and/or with animals.
- Yellowish green: Individuals whose aura color has yellowish green color tones are very good with people and excellent communicators. Such individuals use their creativity and communication skills to create pieces of art – especially in the writing professions.
- Emerald green: The emerald green aura color indicates people who are healers. Such individuals may often seek to work hand-in-hand with what nature provides to affect other people’s health positively.
- Dark green: Dark green elements in the aura colors may not always be the best sign. Usually, it indicates a certain sense of resentment, jealousy, and insecurity. It may also be a sign of people who have the negative habit of continuously blaming others for their own faults.
Blue aura colors
A blue aura color is usually found around people who are very intuitive, loving, and sensitive. It is, therefore, very likely that you can find such individuals in caring professions and other areas where they can be of service to others.
- Bright blue: If you encounter a person with a bright blue aura color, you can be sure that they are spiritually evolved. Such individuals have found the right path and are very truthful.
- Dark blue: People whose aura has dark blue elements to it may be quite pessimistic about the future. Similarly, such individuals have an intense need to control. They also dislike facing the truth as they prefer to live in their self-manufactured reality.
- Indigo: If you can find indigo elements in a person’s aura colors, it is an indicator of intuition and sensitivity.
Violet aura colors
Violet aura colors indicate intuition, sensitivity, and a certain level of attunement. Individuals whose aura has violet color tones may be quite wise beings whose sensitivity helps them to effectively help others who are confronted with a great variety of different challenges. At the same time, such individuals are exceptional visionaries. This, however, may sometimes cause them to daydream instead of taking action.
Earth aura colors
Unsurprisingly, people whose aura color contains earth tones are usually grounded and in harmony with nature.
I hope you enjoyed reading this explanation of the various different aura colors and their meanings.